- 400 grams Cadbury Milk Chocolate, 1 just use 2 family blocks
- 75 grams Shredded coconut
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Line a tray with baking paper.
(I usually use a container about the size of the 2 blocks of chocolate if you placed them next to each other but you can make a thicker or thinner Coconut Rough by using larger or smaller containers}
Place shredded coconut into Thermomix bowl and blitz on speed 8 for 5 seconds
Break up chocolate and add to the coconut in the Thermomix bowl.
Heat 80 deg, Speed 2, 4 mins
Pour the mixture into the prepared container and refridgerate overnight. Cut it into pieces with a sharp knife and enjoy
This recipe works just as perfectly in TM31.
Warning - Once you share this with people, they will nag you constantly to make it again and again
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls
- Variation pineapple and mango soft serve
- French Apple Tart with Pastry Cream
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream