- 160 g Desiccated Coconut
- 20 g Raw cocao powder
- 100 g pitted dates
- 45 g coconut cream
Add all ingredients to TM bowl 30sec/Speed 8 (or until well combined)
Press into slice tray and place in fridge for 2hours before slicing.
Use a warm knife to slice. Fill a jug with hot water, place knife in the water and dry the knife before slicing.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mel’s anything goes Rocky Road
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- SUTLIJASH (RICE PUDDING)
- Chocolate Mousse - 2 ingredients and egg free
- Cashew Custard, dairy free
- Sticky Date and Pear Cake
- Raspberry, almond, cacao and hemp bliss balls
- Pouring sugar-free low-fat Vanilla Custard
- 'The Real Deal' Creme Brulee
- Chocolate Bliss Balls (my version of Boost Juice ones)
- Best Ever Lemon Meringue Pie
- Turkey Breakfast Sausage (AIP friendly)
- Curried Turkey Burgers
- Banana Chocolate Milkshake *Dairy Free*Vegan*
- Smoked Paprika Butter
- Choc Mint Hummus
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Creamy Raw Pasta - Vegan Friendly
- Garlic Creamed Corn Dip
- Macadamia Bliss Balls
- Milo Custard (Runny)
- Carly's Nutella Obsession Slice
- Veggie Coconut Soup