- 810 grams coconut cream, full fat
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Paste
- 1 tablespoon arrowroot powder
- 150 grams Rice malt syrup, Or 1/2 cup of sweetener of your choice
24h 0minPreparation 24h 0minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
9Afternoon tea Snack Supper Alcohol-free Baby food Children food Egg free Gluten free Lactose free Non-dairy Vegetarian Creative Easy Natural Birthday Children birthday Everyday Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Carnival Christmas Easter Father's Day Grandparent's Day Mother's Day Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Cooling Heating Australian Dessert Ice cream
1. Place 150grams of rice malt syrup (or 1/2 a cup of sweetener of your choice) and 710grams of coconut cream in the bowl (I used three 270g cans of Ayum Coconut cream- give them a good shake before opening) 5mins/speed1/80degrees
2. With the remaining 100g of coconut cream whisk through the arrowroot powder to make sure its smooth. While thermomix is still going gently pour this in. 3. Thicken mixture by cooking 90degrees/speed1/8-10minutes
4. Add Vanilla bean paste and mix speed 3/10seconds
5. Pour into a container and freeze for 5 hours or overnight.
6. Scoop frozen coconut concoction into TM Bowl. Lick the spoon and get excited. Blend 1minute/speed 9 then mix 10 seconds/speed 4. 7. Pour back into container and refreeze for 5 hours (or more).
Coconut Vanilla Ice Cream (Vegan & Soy Free)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Peppermint Choc Chip Ice Cream
- Walnut and coffee cheesecake slice
- VEGAN Cranberry & Vanilla Protein Balls
- Raw Caramel Nut Slice
- Chocolate,Ginger and Orange Bliss Balls / Protein Balls
- Raw Jaffa Slice
- Golden Gaytime Slice
- Halawet El Rez
- Maple Pancakes
- Pear sorbet
- Custard (like Paul’s)
- Choc Hazelnut Bliss Balls
- Buckwheat Porridge (Vegan)
- Banana Oat Vegan Cookies
- Datorade - Raw, Vegan Energy Drink
- Fig & Orange Raw Vegan Chocolate
- Rawnola - by Loni Jane
- Vegan Broccoli salad
- Vegan Breakfast Chocolate Mousse
- Green Smoothie Go To
- Chocolate Macadamia Tahini Bites
- Raw Avocado Zoodle Vegan Pasta
- Vegan Olive Tapenade
- Sweet Chia Pudding