- 800 g coconut cream
- 80 g coconut milk powder
- 140 g Coconut Yoghurt starter
- 200 g coconut milk
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- After the eight hours put 140g into small container this will be your starter for next batch. Put the rest into small glass seving jars. I leave over night and it will thicken up. In the morning I add 1 tablespoon of chia seed and some blueberries leave for about 20 minutes for chia to soften and enjoy
follow automated yoghurt recipe on TM5 chip
Accessories you need
Make your own coconut milk by soaking 40g of dessicated coconut in 400g water leave for 10 minutes then blend for 2 minutes speed 8. This will leave you with 200g for a lovely addition to a curry
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon Bundino ( Italian lemon pudding)
- Peppermint Slice
- Crostata di Ricotta (Almond and Ricotta tart)
- Masala Chai Spiced Banana Bread
- Cashew cream
- Coconut and Mango Jelly
- Vegan Bounty Bars
- Chai Choc Puddings - low sugar
- LCM bars - low sugar
- Apricot, Date & Coconut Bliss Balls
- Coconut Rough
- Almond Butter Fudge