- Meat of 4 young Thai coconuts
- Water of 1-2 young Thai coconuts
- 1 probiotic capsules
Place the meat of the young Thai coconuts into the TM bowl. Blend for 20secs on Speed 5.
Scrape down sides.
Add the reserved coconut water (of at least 2 coconuts) and blend with the flesh for another 40secs on Speed 5. Add the teaspoon of probiotic powder (or open a capsule) mix for another 20secs and you may add a little more coconut water to gain a yoghurt like consistency, depending on the dryness of the coconut meat.
Allow to stand at room temperature for 4-6hrs, then refridgerate.
For added sweetness you may add a tablespoon or two of honey, or a drop or two of Stevia.
Accessories you need
A lovely dairy free addition to serve on top of CADA or muesli.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vanilla Slice
- Vanilla Fudge
- Chocolate caramel coconut balls
- Mel’s anything goes Rocky Road
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- SUTLIJASH (RICE PUDDING)
- Chocolate Mousse - 2 ingredients and egg free
- Cashew Custard, dairy free
- Sticky Date and Pear Cake
- Raspberry, almond, cacao and hemp bliss balls
- Pouring sugar-free low-fat Vanilla Custard