- 100 grams mixed raw nuts- almonds, cashews, macadamias, etc.
- 1 teaspoon Coconut sugar
- 1 pinch Pink Sea Salt
- 20 g macadamia oil
- 50 g chopped pecans
- 100 grams Almond meal or raw almonds, See tips for making your own almond meal and milk
- 100 grams Organic Coconut - shredded or desiccated, You will need extra for rolling the Balls in
- 100 grams medjool dates pitted
- 60 grams Rice bran syrup
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
Place Dates, Mixed nuts, Sugar, salt into the bowl Blitz on speed 9 till it forms a paste slowly adding the macadamia oil until the correct consistancy. (add more oil if needed)
add the remaining ingredients and mix on speed 9 for 30 seconds.
Shape into balls and roll in the coconut.
If you can wait to eat them place in the fridge until set.
Accessories you need
Make your own Almond Milk and Meal. 1 Cup Almonds 1 Litre Water 1 Minute on speed 9 Pour into a Nut bag and let it drain over a bowl. Let the Almond meal dry out a bit and then its good to go.
Add some Almond Milk (Coconut milk if you prefer) to the left over Coconutty raw balls mixture and cook Temp 80 3 Min Speed 4 for a yummy hot chocolate.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- How to make Caramel Nurungji ( Rice popcorn )
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Layelle’s too easy chocolate tart
- Caramilk Ice magic
- Caramilk Delight
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- Vanilla bean ice cream
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)
- Caramilk Cheesecake
- Soy bean Curd Jelly(Pudding)
- Caramilk Phily Cheesecake