- 1 package Marie biscuits
- 375 grams condensed milk
- 70 grams pistachios
- 70 grams Cranberries
- 375 grams White Chocolate Chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add biscuits to Thermomix, 6 seconds, speed 9.
add pistachios, cranberries and white chocolate chips, 6 seconds, speed 5.
add vanilla extract and condensed milk, 10 seconds, speed 5.
mixture may restrict blades so if they stop moving you need to stop machine. Last step,could be done by hand or in mix master.
tip mixture into a bowl. get a teaspoon size scoop and roll into ball.
place into a container sprinkled with some desiccated coconut.
keep refrigerated or freeze to ensure they don't all go missing!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc peanut butter balls
- 3 ingredient vanilla ice-cream
- Gluten Free Muesli Bars
- Nut free chocolate berry bliss balls
- Peppermint Bliss Balls (Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free and Refined Sugar Free) Healthy Mummy
- Chantilly Cream
- Dairy Free Strawberry Ice Cream (refined sugar free)
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Strawberry Frozen yogurt
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Black rice steam cake gluten-free