- 250 grams Cream Cheese (1pkt)
- 160 grams unsalted butter
- 250 grams icing sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Add all ingredients to bowl and mix sp 5 for 30 secs or until smooth.
To pipe you may need to refrigerate before using.
Accessories you need
This is enough to ice a 30cm cake or 24 cupcakes. Refrigerate before piping, can be coloured.
Lemon Cream Cheese Frosting is great as well- particularly with red velvet cake. Replace the vanilla with a tsp grated lemon rind or 2 tsp lemon essence.
Use full fat cream cheese. Lite cream cheese ends up too soft.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vanilla Fudge
- Chocolate caramel coconut balls
- Mel’s anything goes Rocky Road
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- SUTLIJASH (RICE PUDDING)
- Chocolate Mousse - 2 ingredients and egg free
- Cashew Custard, dairy free
- Sticky Date and Pear Cake
- Raspberry, almond, cacao and hemp bliss balls
- Pouring sugar-free low-fat Vanilla Custard
- 'The Real Deal' Creme Brulee