- 800 g Milk, Can be any animal milk, nut milk or soy milk or coconut milk
- 65 g milk powder
- 65 g Rapadura Sugar
- 10 g vanilla essence
- 120 g natural pot set yoghurt, (after making your first batch, always reserve some yoghurt for your next batch)
12h 0minPreparation 12h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
1. Place milk, milk powder, sugar and vanilla into thermomix bowl and mix 10 seconds/ speed 7.
2. Heat for 25min/90deg/speed 3. When finished, take lid of bowl and place bowl on counter for about an hour to cool. Check temperature of milk by turning Thermomix on and placing bowl back on the Thermomix. The temperature light should light up to what temperature the milk is at. You want to cool it to the point that the 37deg light does not turn on.
Step 3. Add yoghurt and blend Speed 4/4 seconds. Heat for 20 min/37 deg/speed 2.
Step 4. Place yoghurt mixture into thermoserver, place lid on thermoserver and wrap well in a blanket or beach towel. Allow to set overnight. Place yoghurt in the fridge in the morning and cool before eating.
Creamy Vanilla Yoghurt
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Aish al saraya
- Awwama (Lebanese sweet dumplings)
- Oat Milk Yogurt
- Rima’s Lebanese pistachio ice cream
- cocoa - energy balls (vegan&raw)
- Hazelnut and Amaranth Chocolate
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls