THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 125 g rice flour
- 65 g cornflour
- 65 g tapioca flour
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp slaked lime water
- 250 g Plain Water
- oil, For deep fry
- 500 g Cempedak
- Add all ingredients
125 grams rice flour
65 grams cornflour
65 gram tapioca flour
1 tsp turmeric powder
1 tsp salt
1 tbsp sugar
1 tbsp slaked lime water (air kapur)
"Blend" Mix 30 sec/ sp 8 (repeat if necessary) until the batter reached smooth consistency that is neither too thick nor too runny.
- If the batter is too thick, add in some water in small increments mix well in another 20 sec/sp 8
- Coat the cempedak (or banana) with the batter
- On the stove, Pre-heat the oil for deep fry.
- Add the coated cempedak 1 at a time and cook until it turned golden brown.
Do not overcrowd the pan to ensure crunchy results.
Crunchy fritters batter (Pisang/Cempedak goreng rangup)
Accessories you need
if the batter is too thick, add some water in small increment while "Blend" at speed 3
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Butterscotch Impossible Pie
- Notella Bliss Balls
- CREAMED RICE (THERMOMUMMA)
- Apple Protein Balls
- Gingerbread Waffles with (or without) Toffee Sauce
- Caramilk White Christmas Slice
- Variation Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Mars Bar Slice ( No Bake)
- Sticky Date Puddings
- Vegan Caramel Cups
- Bubur Sumsum
- Caramel Meringue Slice