- 50 grams Arrowroot Biscuits
- 20 grams Raw Honey
- 10 grams dessicated coconut
- 20 grams Puffed rice
- 200 grams dark chocolate 70%
- sprinkles for topping
8Recipe is created for
9Afternoon tea Snack Alcohol-free Children food Vegetarian Autumn Carnival Chinese New Year Christmas Easter Father's Day Grandparent's Day Halloween Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter BBQ Birthday Buffet Children birthday Everyday Gift Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Biscuit/cookie Creative Easy Low budget Quick Dessert
Line a flat dish with baking paper
Place biscuits in bowl and chop 10sec sp5 . Repeat if you'd like a finer consistency. If you like chunky biscuit pieces, chop by hand. Set aside.
Roughly chop chocolate, place in bowl, grate 10sec sp10. Scrape bowl and melt chocolate 2min 50deg sp2.
Add all other ingredients including chopped biscuits and mix 10sec sp3
Pour mixture into prepared dish and flatten out with spatula. Sprinkle the sprinkles on top then refrigerate for 15 minutes. Once firm, cut into squares or bite size pieces and enjoy
Accessories you need
For a crunchier consistency and for a bit of protien, add nuts such as almonds or cashews. Chop 5sec sp 5 and do this after step 1 then add with the rest of the ingredients at step 4.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten Free Fruit Crumble
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- 3 Ingredient Easy Lemon Tarts
- Lucuma Ice Cream
- Variation Palacinke (Croatian Crepes)
- Lemon cheesecake pots
- Hokey Pokey ice-cream slice
- Peanut butter bars
- Feijoa Bakewell tart
- Mars Bar Cheesecake
- Simple Jelly from Cordial
- Choconut Rice Puffs
- Fruit Snack Bars
- Best Ever Chocolate Mud Cake GAPS & Paleo Compliant
- Moroccan-Spiced Silverbeet
- No Bake, Nut Free Muesli Bars
- GF, NF, DF, EF, Vegan Lunchbox Snack Bars
- Raw Healthy Snack Bars (Nut-Free)
- Middle Eastern Beef Kofta (Kafta)
- Festive Nougat
- Variation Tiramisu with a Twist - Smilomisu
- Peanut Butter Bites
- Paleo Pancakes