THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 40 g Cashews
- 15 g Puffed Kumat
- 1.5 tsp vanilla essence, (1tsp if using vanilla extract)
- 150 g Peanut Butter, (make prior if using homemade)
- 40 g Rice malt syrup
- 20 g Raw Honey
Put cashews into TMX bowl chop sp4/4-8 secs (depending on how crunchy you want your balls. Less time = bigger chunks of cahsews). Set aside.
Put puffed kumat in TMX bowl chop sp7/4secs. Set aside with cashews.
Add peanut butter, rice malt syrup and honey and mix sp2/10secs.
Add reserved puffed kumat & cashew mix and mix /sp3/15secs.
Put mixture in fridge for 15mins to firm up a little. Then roll into small balls.
Store in fridge.
Crunchy Peanut Butter Balls
This can make 12-24 balls depending on how big you want your balls.
I used rice malt syrup as it is low GI and therefore a longer lasting energy source. Agave syrup can be used instead of rice malt syrup & honey just use 60g of it and omit the other natural sweeteners.
I used frozen raw cashews so they didnt break up as easily and room temp cashews would so chopped them for 8secs.
I also kept half the batch in the freezer for those times I need a healthy snack or treat for guests or the kids.
This recipe has been adapted from //womaninthe-kitchen.blogspot.com.au/2013/10/crunchy-peanut-butter-balls.html
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mel’s anything goes Rocky Road
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- SUTLIJASH (RICE PUDDING)
- Chocolate Mousse - 2 ingredients and egg free
- Cashew Custard, dairy free
- Sticky Date and Pear Cake
- Raspberry, almond, cacao and hemp bliss balls
- Pouring sugar-free low-fat Vanilla Custard
- 'The Real Deal' Creme Brulee
- Chocolate Bliss Balls (my version of Boost Juice ones)
- Best Ever Lemon Meringue Pie
- Anzac Caramel Slice
- The Best Buffalo wings with Blue Cheese Sauce
- Twix Bar (Dairy, Gluten, Egg, Refined Sugar Free, Vegan)
- Almost 'Mcvities Digestive Biscuits'
- Almost fail proof crackers (Dairy, egg, nut free)
- Jam Doughnuts
- Dairy & Egg Free Doughnuts
- Argentinean Spinach Croquettes (Gluten Free)
- Fool proof 15min Jam
- Coconut Syrup
- Dairy Free Puff Pastry
- Dairy Free Brioche Dough