- 2 cans of coconut cream, (400 ml each)
- 2 teaspoons Gelatin powder
- 1 vanilla bean pod
- 3/4 cup of maple syrup
- 200 grams fresh blueberries
- 50 grams Rapadura Sugar
- 15 grams lemon juice
Empty both cans of coconut cream into TM bowl. Sprinkle gelatin over coconut cream and leave to sit for 5 minutes to allow gelatin to absorb some liquid.
Meanwhile, split vanilla bean and extract seeds and add to TM bowl.
Cook for 7 minutes/90 degrees/speed 2 - 3. Then reduce speed to 1 - 2 and cook for further 7 minutes/90 degrees.
Add maple syrup and mix 30 seconds/speed 7.
Pour into container (leaving lid off) and refrigerate for approximately 1 hour.
Cover with lid (or plastic wrap) and freeze for at least 7 hours.
Remove from freezer, cut into pieces. Place Half mix in TM bowl ande mix for 20 seconds/speed 6. then 10 seconds/speed 4.
Place remaining mixture into TM Bowl and repeat above process.
Place all ice cream back into TM Bowl and add blueberry coulis/syrup and mix until combined.
Return to container with lid and return to freezer.
Place all ingredients into TM bowl and blend 4 minutes/90 degrees/speed 2.
Then increase speed to blend to desired consistency.
Accessories you need
Allow at least 10 hours total freezer time.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Super Easy Waffles
- Biscoff Icecream
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Raw Berry Caramel Slice
- Snow Skin Mooncake
- Mooncake Fruit Custard Filling
- Mandarin, Almond & Cardamom Muffins
- Apple & Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- White Chocolate & Berry Cheesecake - Gluten Free
- Sweet Chocolate Log or Balls
- Gluten Free Butterscotch Self-saucing Pudding
- Cranberry Coconut Bliss Balls
- BASIL & SAGE PESTO CREAMY SAUCE
- BASIL & SAGE PESTO DIP
- CREAMY CHICKEN CURRY
- PUMPKIN AND BEETROOT MUFFINS (LOW FODMAPS, GLUTEN FREE, DAIRY FREE)
- Energy Slice (Gluten free, dairy free)
- CAROB & CACAO COOKIES (FODMAP, DAIRY AND GLUTEN FREE)
- TOMATO FREE PASTA SAUCE (LOW FODMAPS, GLUTEN FREE, DAIRY FREE, NIGHTSHADE FREE)
- Clone of Low FODMAP Gluten Free Gooey Chocolate Cake (Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Low Fodmaps Gooey Carob Cake)
- LAMB COCONUT CURRY (GLUTEN FREE, DAIRY FREE)
- Clone of Burnt Banana & Salted Caramel Coconut Icecream (Dairy free)
- Papaw Chutney (Low FODMAPS, gluten free)
- CARAMEL NUT SLICE (LOW FODMAPS, DAIRY FREE)