- 125 grams coconut oil, 1/2 cup
- 63 grams cacao powder, 1/4 cup
- 2 tablespoons agave syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons raisins, optional
- 2 tablespoons Nuts of choice, optional
- 2 tablespoons dried apricots, optional
- 2 tablespoons Cranberries, optional
- 1 tablespoon crystallised ginger, optional
- 1 tablespoon dessicated coconut, optional
Recipe is created for
9Creative Easy Natural Quick New Zealand Birthday Children birthday Everyday Gift Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Carnival Christmas Easter Father's Day Grandparent's Day Halloween Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter Dessert Gluten free Lactose free Non-dairy Snack Praline/sweets
Melt coconut oil 50oC 1 min
Add cacao powder, agave & vanilla, speed 2 10 seconds.
Add nuts, dried fruit etc of your choice.
Pour into a small, shallow plastic dish or chocolate moulds.
Cool in fridge 30 mins before unmoulding.
Accessories you need
Dont overheat the oil, cool the chocolate on the bench before putting in the fridge, for optimum emulsifying of the fats
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Donut ice-cream
- Superfood Seed Bar
- Barney Banana Ice Cream
- Super Easy Waffles
- Biscoff Icecream
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Raw Berry Caramel Slice
- Snow Skin Mooncake
- Mooncake Fruit Custard Filling
- Mandarin, Almond & Cardamom Muffins
- Apple & Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- White Chocolate & Berry Cheesecake - Gluten Free