THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 50 g Natvia
- 2 --- egg yolks
- 500 g coconut cream, canned, The top thick portion when refrigerated. Scoop off the top of approx 3 cans
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste/extract/essence
- 1 pinch Himalayan salt
- 100 g Raw Cashew Nuts
- 450 g strawberries, Hulled, green tops cut off
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Add to bowl: Natvia, egg yolks, coconut cream, vanilla, salt.
2. Cook, 6min/80deg/speed 4.
3. Pour in container and allow to cool.
- 4. Add cashews to the bowl. Blend 10sec/speed 10. Scrape down bowl.
5. Add strawberries to the bowl. Blend 1 min/ speed 10.
6. Check for a smooth consistency. Blend 30sec/speed10 is necessary.
7. Scrape down bow and add Anglaise to the bowl, blend 5 sec/speed 4
- 8. Divide mixture into freezer safe containers. I like to use mini loaf silicone moulds. Freeze till firm (4-8hrs)
9. Cut into small portions and blend 10 sec/speed 9. Scrape down sides and lift mixture from the bottom of the bowl. REPEAT. Then blend 10sec/speed 4.
10. Pour into ice cream stick moulds or airtight container and freeze 4+hours.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc Mint Bliss Ball Slice
- I’ve tried every vegan chocolate energy ball recipe going – this is the best one
- Peachy Whip
- JCN Protein Balls (sugar free)
- Quick n Easy Vanilla Slice
- Caramilk Vanilla Slice
- Roasted strawberry icecream
- Thermomix Fig Salami
- Almond and oat Bliss Balls
- Traditional Welsh Cakes
- Hidden health pancakes
- Variation Lower Carb - Gluten Free whole orange muffin
- Orange cake ( low sugar, moist)
- Chocolate rosewater cheesecake
- LCHF Trifle
- LCHF Tiramisu
- LCHF Cocktail: Mudslide
- Gluten Free Maple Syrup ANZAC biscuits
- Coconut Slice, Sugar Free, Low Carb
- Clone of Cadbury Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Guilt-free Choc Chip Cookies
- Low Carb Almond Roughs
- Steamed Dairy Free Donut Cupcakes