- 500 g Oat Milk, or other dairy free milk
- 200 g coconut cream
- 100 g sugar, I love brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
Add all ingredients into the bowl of the Thermomix. Cook for 7 mins / 80° / sp 4.
Pour into a large flat dish that will fit into the freezer. Freeze for about 4 hours and then cut into cubes and return frozen cubes to the Thermomix bowl.
Blitz for 20 secs / sp 9. Scrape down sides of the bowl and then reblitz for another 20 secs / sp 9.
Pour into a 1 litre container and freeze for 4 hours or until firm.
Accessories you need
This does freeze quite solid but I find if I take it out of the freezer for at least 10 minutes prior to serving, I'm able to scoop the ice cream easily.
My favorite sugar to use is BROWN SUGAR but use any sugar you like. I really love the caramelly taste of the darker sugars but even though it's still vanilla ice cream, it does have a light brownish colour! Super delicious though and very much loved by all my dairy free family!
PS: the coconut flavour is not over powering at all. Enjoy!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Super Easy Waffles
- Biscoff Icecream
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Raw Berry Caramel Slice
- Snow Skin Mooncake
- Mooncake Fruit Custard Filling
- Mandarin, Almond & Cardamom Muffins
- Apple & Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- White Chocolate & Berry Cheesecake - Gluten Free
- Sweet Chocolate Log or Balls
- Gluten Free Butterscotch Self-saucing Pudding
- Cranberry Coconut Bliss Balls
- Savoury Crackers
- Spicy Capsicum and Feta Zucchetti (spiralised Zucchini "spaghetti")
- Egg Drop Soup with Shredded Chicken
- Chicken Stock Paste
- Mulligatawny Soup (Curried Chicken and Rice Soup)
- Carola's Brussels Sprout Delight
- Carola's Cauliflower Soup
- Gulab Jamun
- Spinach and Tuna Lasagne
- Mango & Pistachio Icecream Log
- Pita Bread Pockets
- Shoarma (Shawarma)
- Cacao Protein Slice
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza
- White Choc, Macadamia & Rasberry Blondies
- Simple sausage rolls
- Jam drop biscuits
- Macadamia Caramel Squares
- Sticky Date Slice
- Veggie Fritters
- Choc-chip zucchini banana cake
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Thermomix Play Dough
- Eggless Mini Banana Bread Muffins