- 120 grams sugar
- 40 grams cornflour
- 4 eggs
- 1 litre skim milk
- 200 gram Dark Chocolate Buttons
Recipe is created for
Place sugar and cornflour into TM bowl. Pulverise 20s/sp 9. Scrape bowl.
Mix 1 minute / speed 2 while adding milk and eggs through MC opening.
Cook 10 minutes / 90 deg/ speed 4.
Add chocolate chips. Mix 1 minute/speed 4 or until chocolate buttons have melted and mixed. Scrape sides. Mix another 30s/speed 4.
Serve hot or chilled.
Dark Chocolate Custard
The custard will set firmer when it is cold. For a firmer set, add 20 grams more cornflour at the beginning.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rosette Christmas Cookies Shell
- Nut Bar
- Salted Caramel Fudge
- Healthy Lemon Bars
- Low carb cheesecake
- TM6 Creamy coconut yogurt recipe
- Protein bliss balls
- Chia Pudding with raspberry coulis
- Variation Healthy Apple Crumble
- Dry Pancake Mix
- Easy Creamy Vanilla Custard
- TM6 Creme Brûlée (TM5 recipe remastered)
- Variation of Jamie Oliver’s Sticky Date Toffee Pudding
- Coffee Scrolls À la Anniembee
- Cherry Sauce
- Anniebee's Nutella Spread [no added sugar]
- Lime and Coconut Cake
- Real chocolate ice cream
- Annieb's Healthy Carrot Cake [no sugar or oil]
- Vanilla Shortbread
- Rocky Road Salami
- 60 Second Strawberry Cake
- Very Red Velvet Mud Cake
- Anniebees Adulterated Anzac Cookies