- 250 g Dry Sweet Biscuit, (Nice, Granitas, etc - use what is left in the bottom of your biscuit jar)
- 70 g salted butter (cold), cubed
- 1 tsp cacao powder, (Dutch Cacao powder is best)
- half tsp instant coffee
- 2 egg yolks
- 70 g raw sugar
- 200 g Dark Cooking Chocolate (70% Cocoa is best), (use a good quality cooking chocolate for best results)
- 500 g Philadelphia cream cheese, (softened)
Recipe is created for
Pre-heat oven to 160 degrees.
Add biscuits and cubed cold butter to and chop 5-10 secs / Sp 7 until a crumble texture. Lightly butter your springform cake tin and add biscuit mix, press firmly to bottom of tin and a little way up the sides. Place in fridge to chill whilst you make the cheesecake filling.
No need to rinse before next step.
Add sugar, cofee, cocoa and chocolate (broken into small pieces) to . Mill 16 secs / Sp 9. Melt 2 mins 70 degrees / Sp 3. Add 250g of cream cheese and cook 1 min / 50 degrees / Sp 4. Scrape down sides of bowl then add the other 250g of cream cheese and cook 1 min / 50 degrees / Sp 4. Mix a further 6 secs / Sp 5 until combined. Add egg yolks and mix 25 secs / Sp 4.
Remove cheesecake base from fridge and spoon the filling evenly over the top. Place in pre-heated oven 160 degrees for 30 minutes until firm in the centre. Allow to cool before placing in fridge. Leave in fridge for 2hrs approx and serve chilled with your favourite icecream, whipped cream or natural dessert yoghurt.
This is a very rich dessert and should be enjoyed in moderation....... (if there is such a thing !)
Chocolate Cheesecake Filling
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rima’s Lebanese Cocktail
- Aish al saraya
- Awwama (Lebanese sweet dumplings)
- Oat Milk Yogurt
- Rima’s Lebanese pistachio ice cream
- cocoa - energy balls (vegan&raw)
- Hazelnut and Amaranth Chocolate
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)