- 10 medjool dates (pitted), (or 180g dried dates)
- 90 g Desiccated Coconut
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- Extra Coconut for rolling
Add dates, coconut and chia seeds into Tmx bowl and process speed 7, 30 seconds.
Scrape the sides of the bowl down and then process again at speed 9 for a further 10 seconds.
Shape teaspoon full amounts into balls and roll in extra coconut.
Store sealed in the fridge.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Eggless edible cookie dough
- Delectable Millionaire’s Shortbread (Caramel Slice)
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- Variation Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- Creamy Leche Flan
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- Chocolate Chia Pudding (Vegan)
- Chia Custard Pudding - adapted from Pete Evans recipe (Paleo)
- Thermo Cazza's Rocky Road
- Berry Yogurt Sorbet