- 125 g Philadelphia cream cheese
- 1/2 C Sugar
- 1 egg
- 250 g Whittakers Milk/Dark Chocolate
- 600 g cream
Recipe is created for
- Add to the bowl the butterfly whisk, add sugar, cream cheese and egg, place lid on with measuring cup and select 2mins speed 4
Remove whisk and transfer to bowl and place aside, clean and dry bowl completely
Break chocolate into pieces into bowl, to grate select 20secs, speed 8, Scrape down sides of bowl, Next to melt chocolate place lid back on with measuring cup, select temp 50° speed 3
Pour melted chocolate to the cream cheese mixture and stir to combined
Clean and dry bowl throughly and add butterfly whisk (or grab a clean bowl if you have) add in cream and you are going to whisk until lightly whipped
1.30min speed 2.5 for first whip
1.00min speed 2.5 for second whip
1.00min speed 3 for third whip
Last whip just needs 10sec speed 3
Stir in cream to your cream cheese/choc mixture until well combined
Spoon or pipe into serving glasses or bowls or chocolate cups and chill for approx 4hrs
Serve with grated chocolate or lattice and dollop of cream.
Accessories you need
Keeps in fridge 2-3 days (covered)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Layelle's Mahlabia (Milk pudding)
- Rima’s sugar syrup from cookidoo
- Rima’s Zuzu Saed’s Atayef
- Lemon Raw Balls (gluten free, sulphur free)
- Layali Lubnan (Lebanese Nights) by Layelle
- Fig Honey Almond Tart
- sweet chestnut
- Purple sweet potato soymilk
- Tofu Pudding
- Apricot Balls/Slice
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Custard with Protein Powder