THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 400 g dark chocolate 70%, roughly broken into pieces e.g. Green &amp;amp; Blacks or Loving Earth
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk, 395g
- 70 g dried cranberries
- 70 g pistachio nuts
- 1 square baking tray, approx 20cm x 20cm
- Baking paper
8Recipe is created for
1. Place chocolate pieces and condensed milk into TM bowl
2. Cook 8 minutes - 80 degrees - Speed 3 - MC OFF
3. Meanwhile, line a square tin approx 20cm x 20cm with baking paper
4. Add in dried cranberries and nuts into TM bowl
5. Mix 20 seconds - Speed 1 Reverse
6. Working quickly, use your spatula to pour the chocolate fudge into the lined tin and spread reasonably evenly
6. Leave to cool completely before transferring to refrigerator to set.
7. Remove from fridge and cut into portions. Cut across some of the pistachio and cranberries to display the festive colour of your ingredients!
PRESENTATION VARIATIONAnother striking way to present this dish is to sprinkle chopped cranberries and pistachio on top:
Dark chocolate, pistachio and cranberry fudge
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Halawet El Jibn (Sweet Cheese Dessert)
- Pineapple upside down cake
- Choc Bliss Balls
- Refined Sugar Free Chocolate Custard
- Churro Pancakes
- Coconut Panna Cotta with tropical salsa
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen
- Date rolls
- Sugar fried chestnut ls
- Musk Stick Fudge
- Chocolate creams