THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 400 g dark chocolate 70%, roughly broken into pieces e.g. Green &amp;amp; Blacks or Loving Earth
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk, 395g
- 70 g dried cranberries
- 70 g pistachio nuts
- 1 square baking tray, approx 20cm x 20cm
- Baking paper
8Recipe is created for
1. Place chocolate pieces and condensed milk into TM bowl
2. Cook 8 minutes - 80 degrees - Speed 3 - MC OFF
3. Meanwhile, line a square tin approx 20cm x 20cm with baking paper
4. Add in dried cranberries and nuts into TM bowl
5. Mix 20 seconds - Speed 1 Reverse
6. Working quickly, use your spatula to pour the chocolate fudge into the lined tin and spread reasonably evenly
6. Leave to cool completely before transferring to refrigerator to set.
7. Remove from fridge and cut into portions. Cut across some of the pistachio and cranberries to display the festive colour of your ingredients!
PRESENTATION VARIATIONAnother striking way to present this dish is to sprinkle chopped cranberries and pistachio on top:
Dark chocolate, pistachio and cranberry fudge
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten Free Muesli Bars
- Nut free chocolate berry bliss balls
- Peppermint Bliss Balls (Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free and Refined Sugar Free) Healthy Mummy
- Chantilly Cream
- Dairy Free Strawberry Ice Cream (refined sugar free)
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Strawberry Frozen yogurt
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Black rice steam cake gluten-free
- Easy strawberry baked cheesecake
- VEGAN CHOC MINT FUDGE