- 100 g Digestives or Plain Biscuits
- 500 g cream
- 8 tbsp icing sugar
- 250 g white chocolate, Broken into pieces
- 1/2 tsp Copha
- 250 g cream cheese
- pinch salt
- red fruit, fresh, To decorate
Blitz Biscuits in TM Bowl for 8 Seconds/Speed 8, until finely crumbed, set aside.
In a clean dry bowl, insert Butterfly and whip cream for 15-30 Seconds/Speed 4, until soft peaks form. Remove from bowl and set aside.
Remove Butterfly and without cleaning the bowl, add Chocolate and Copha, grate for 8 Seconds/Speed 9. Scrape down sides and melt for 30 Seconds/ 60 Degrees / Speed 2.
Add Cream Cheese, Icing Sugar and Salt and beat for 1 Minute / Speed 4.
Add 1/3 of the Whipped Cream and fold 10 Seconds/Speed 2. Add remaining Cream and mix to combine, 15-20 Seconds/ Speed 3.
Pour mixture into little glasses, sprinkle with Biscuit Crumbs and refrigerate. Add fruit when serving.
Accessories you need
This is a fab & quick dessert, it only needs 30 minutes refrigeration as it doesn't need to be completely set. Any more than 45 minutes to an hour and the cakes will set. Great for a cocktail party served in shooters, this will probabaly make about 40 shot glasses.
Great paired with tart fruits, Raspberries or Passionfruit.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Oats, hazelnut, banana, chocolate chips muesli bar
- nutella custard
- Apple Crumble Pie
- Banana Cream Brûlée’s
- Pineapple Cheesecake Jars
- Lemon Cake Bliss Balls
- Zilm Chocolate Coconut Balls
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Layelle's Mahlabia (Milk pudding)
- Rima’s sugar syrup from cookidoo
- Rima’s Zuzu Saed’s Atayef
- Lemon Raw Balls (gluten free, sulphur free)
- Steamed Fish Curry (Hor Mok)
- Thai Curry Paste 101 (Kaeng Kua)
- Chilli & Kaffir Fish and Prawns with Coconut Lime Rice
- Three Cheese Blinis with Herbed Creme
- Eat Your Heart Out Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
- Cajun Chicken with Truffled Polenta and Guacamole
- Banana & Coconut Pancakes with Coconut Cream Syrup
- Tomato & Thyme Relish