- 2 packages Double Choc Tim Tam Biscuits
- 250 grams Philladelphia Cream Cheese
- 60 grams frangelico liquior
- 300 grams milk chocolate, broken into pieces
- 50 grams hazelnuts, crushed for topping (optional)
1h 20minPreparation 20minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place Tim Tams in bowl, crush 10 sec/spd 7.5.
Add cream cheese and Frangelico and combine 7sec/spd5/"Counter-clockwise operation" , or until combined.
Roll into walnut sized balls (or to your prefered size) and place in fridge for 20 minutes to harden.
To melt chocolate add to bowl for 2-3minutes/50/spd3
To melt chocolate add to bowl for 2-3minutes/50/spd3. Transfer melted chocolate to a smaller bowl.
Using two toothpicks dip balls into chocolate and allow excess chocolate to drip off.
Place on lined baking try and sprinke with crushed hazelnuts.
Place in fridge for a minimum 1 hour to set.
Accessories you need
Recipe adapted from bakeplaysmile.com - Baileys Tim Tam Cheesecake Balls
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apple Crumble Pie
- Banana Cream Brûlée’s
- Pineapple Cheesecake Jars
- Lemon Cake Bliss Balls
- Zilm Chocolate Coconut Balls
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Layelle's Mahlabia (Milk pudding)
- Rima’s sugar syrup from cookidoo
- Rima’s Zuzu Saed’s Atayef
- Lemon Raw Balls (gluten free, sulphur free)
- Layali Lubnan (Lebanese Nights) by Layelle
- Fig Honey Almond Tart