- 110 grams raw cashews
- 6 - 8 medjool dates, pitted
- 270 grams coconut milk
- 4 nectarines, pitted
- 100 grams honey
- 2 tablespoons Maple syrup
- 2 tablespoon vanilla extract
Put cashews and dates in a bowl and covered with filtered water. Soak for 3 to 4 hours.
Drain and discard water.
Into TM Bowl place drained cashews and dates, coconut milk, 3 nectarines, honey, maple syrup and vanilla. Blend for 30 secs/Sp9. Scrape down bowl and repeat until smooth.
Place mixture into the freezer 4 to 5 hours until set but not hard.
Remove set mixture and cut into icecube sized pieces and put into TM Bowl.
Dice remaining nectarine and add to TM Bowl.
Blend for 1min/Sp7.
Serve now for a softer ice Cream or return to the freezer until more scoopable.
Originally adapted from a 'Nourishing Life' recipe.
This works well with homemade coconut milk and homemade vanilla extract.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Strawberry and watermelon cake with vanilla cream (recipe by Nico Moretti)
- Choc mint cheese cake
- Quick fruit sponge
- Pretty in pink - ruby chocolate dessert
- Strawberry Cheesecake - no bake
- Classic chocolate fudge
- Vegan Peanut Butter/Caramel Sauce
- Green Goodness Chocolate Brownie Balls - Paleo & Vegan
- Raw Coconut Rough - paleo & vegan
- Chocolate & Peppermint Bliss Balls
- Raw Blueberry Cashew Cheesecake (Dairy Free)
- Mango, coconut and lychee icy poles
- Cheese and Bacon Mini Muffins
- GF Cheese Biscuits
- Spinach Feta and Mushroom Pie
- Marinated Lamb Cutlets
- Veggie Slice GF
- Thai inspired Sweet Potato Soup
- Lemon Ricotta Pancakes
- Vanilla Caramel Custard
- Bacon Sweet Potato and Spinach Risotto
- Beef Hot Pot
- Thai Chicken Cakes GF
- Roasted Pear Vanilla and Buttermilk Sorbet
- Green Smoothie Muffins
- Nanna Smith’s Caramel Sauce
- Nut free muesli bars
- Paleo Carrot Muffins
- 3 ways chicken fajitas
- Banana Chocolate Muffin with pumpkin seed top with shredded coconut
- 5 ingredient Spinach and apple smoothie
- Poppy Seed Dressing
- Paleo Strawberry Muffins
- Gluten Free Muesli Bars
- Satay Chicken Meal
- Raw hot chocolate