- For apricot filling:
- 350 g dried apricots
- 450 g water
- 50 g sugar
- For cake:
- 185 g Butter
- 185 g sugar
- 3 eggs
- 185 g plain flour
- 185 g self-raising flour
8Recipe is created for
To make apricot filling:
Place all ingredients in the TM bowl and cook for 20 minutes on Varoma temperature, speed 2.
Puree cooked mixture for 6 seconds on speed 9.
To make cake:
Cream butter, sugar and eggs for 10 seconds on speed 8.
Scrape down the sides of the bowl. Add flours and mix for 30 seconds on speed 7.
Spread half the cake mixture over the
base of a greased, square cake tin. Place apricot filling on top and
spread. Dollop remaining cake mixture over top of apricot filling and
gently spread to cover apricot filling.
Bake in 180 degree Celsius oven for 15-20 minutes.
You may want to try decreasing the amount of cake mixture by a bit - it was lovely, but I think would be nicer if not so "cakey" and more like a slice.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Freezer Chocolate
- Quick Reliable Fudge
- Mums Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding
- Redskin Fudge
- Sticky Date Pudding
- Orange, Blueberry & Nut Cake
- Classic lemon tart
- Madarica - Croatian chocolate slice
- Crostata ricotta with Nutella and choc chips
- HCG Apple Crisp
- Banana Anzac Crumble
- ANZAC Choccy Biccy Balls
- Indian Style Dhal with spinach & tomatoes
- Vegan Variation of 30 Second Whole Orange Cake
- Ultimate Keto Chocolate Brownies
- Brazilian Cheesy buns (Pão de Queijo)
- brioche rolls masterchef
- Portuguese Tarts - with lemon infusion
- Oli's Chia Pudding
- No Bake Lactation Bites
- The Daily Mix - Spreadable Butter
- Mocha brownies with a Coffee glaze
- Marscapone, Caramelised onion and Tomato Tart
- Number pork ribs