- For apricot filling:
- 350 g dried apricots
- 450 g water
- 50 g sugar
- For cake:
- 185 g Butter
- 185 g sugar
- 3 eggs
- 185 g plain flour
- 185 g self-raising flour
8Recipe is created for
To make apricot filling:
Place all ingredients in the TM bowl and cook for 20 minutes on Varoma temperature, speed 2.
Puree cooked mixture for 6 seconds on speed 9.
To make cake:
Cream butter, sugar and eggs for 10 seconds on speed 8.
Scrape down the sides of the bowl. Add flours and mix for 30 seconds on speed 7.
Spread half the cake mixture over the
base of a greased, square cake tin. Place apricot filling on top and
spread. Dollop remaining cake mixture over top of apricot filling and
gently spread to cover apricot filling.
Bake in 180 degree Celsius oven for 15-20 minutes.
You may want to try decreasing the amount of cake mixture by a bit - it was lovely, but I think would be nicer if not so "cakey" and more like a slice.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Raspberry Coconut Dessert Bowl
- Mango ice cream, sugar free and dairy free
- Protein banana ice cream
- Easy Vanilla Icecream
- Chocolate summer cups
- Dairy Free Strawberries & Cream Weiss Bars
- Strawberries & Cream Weiss Bars
- Easy Lemon Cheesecake with Raspberry Jelly
- Vegan Choc Orange Bliss Balls (GF)
- Vegan Choc Mint Bliss Balls (GF)
- Vegan Banana Protein Pancakes
- Nutella Fudge
- Quinoa with mixed greens and yoghurt dressing
- Smoked Paprika Butter
- Portuguese Milk Buns
- Kristie's Oil Free Chicken Marinate
- double choc muffins
- Vegan Bolognese Pasta Sauce
- Plum Cobbler
- Thick Bechamel Sauce
- Left Over Chicken Soup
- Coconut Biscuits - Gluten free, Sugar free
- Corn and Cheese Balls
- Mixie's cold brew coffee