- For apricot filling:
- 350 g dried apricots
- 450 g water
- 50 g sugar
- For cake:
- 185 g Butter
- 185 g sugar
- 3 eggs
- 185 g plain flour
- 185 g self-raising flour
Recipe is created for
To make apricot filling:
Place all ingredients in the TM bowl and cook for 20 minutes on Varoma temperature, speed 2.
Puree cooked mixture for 6 seconds on speed 9.
To make cake:
Cream butter, sugar and eggs for 10 seconds on speed 8.
Scrape down the sides of the bowl. Add flours and mix for 30 seconds on speed 7.
Spread half the cake mixture over the
base of a greased, square cake tin. Place apricot filling on top and
spread. Dollop remaining cake mixture over top of apricot filling and
gently spread to cover apricot filling.
Bake in 180 degree Celsius oven for 15-20 minutes.
You may want to try decreasing the amount of cake mixture by a bit - it was lovely, but I think would be nicer if not so "cakey" and more like a slice.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mel’s anything goes Rocky Road
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- SUTLIJASH (RICE PUDDING)
- Chocolate Mousse - 2 ingredients and egg free
- Cashew Custard, dairy free
- Sticky Date and Pear Cake
- Raspberry, almond, cacao and hemp bliss balls
- Pouring sugar-free low-fat Vanilla Custard
- 'The Real Deal' Creme Brulee
- Chocolate Bliss Balls (my version of Boost Juice ones)
- Best Ever Lemon Meringue Pie
- Sweet Potato & Lentil Soup
- Creamy chicken pasta / Mac
- Pumpkin spiced cookies
- Lasagne with Spinach and Ricotta
- The Best butter cream frosting
- Date, Apricot and Orange Scones
- Variation Balti Beef Curry
- Curried Sausages
- Stem ginger in Syrup
- Failed Macaron/Meringue AKA Overwhipped egg white kisses
- Crunchy French baguettes
- Creamy tomato bisque