- 250 grams Sweet Plain biscuits, (Granita, Yo Yo's)
- 120 grams Butter
- 500 grams Philadelphia Cream Cheese (block), Room Temperature
- 400 grams sweetened condensed milk, (1 can)
- 3 teaspoons gelatine, dissolved in 1/4 cup boiling water
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 sachet raspberry jelly
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Prepare jelly as instructed on packet. Refrigerate until slightly set.
- Biscuit Base
1. Prepare springform baking tin by spraying with non-stick cooking spray, then line sides with baking paper
2. Place biscuits in TM bowl 8 secs, speed 8. Check consistancy & put aside in seperate bowl. Wipe out TM bowl.
3. Add butter and melt 2 mins, temp 90, speed 3.
4. Add butter to reserved biscuit mix & combine well.
5. Press biscuit mix into prepared tin and press in firmly. Refrigerate.
- Cheesecake Filling
1. Combine gelatine & boiling water & mix til dissolved. Set aside to cool slightly.
2. Add cream cheese, condensed milk & lemon juice to TM bowl & mix 10 secs, speed 6.
3. Add gelatine & mix again 5 secs, speed 6.
4. Pour over biscuit base & spread evenly Place in fridge to set for approx 1 hour.
Pour jelly over cheesecake mix and refrigerate for a further 2 hours or overnight.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Donut ice-cream
- Superfood Seed Bar
- Barney Banana Ice Cream
- Super Easy Waffles
- Biscoff Icecream
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Raw Berry Caramel Slice
- Snow Skin Mooncake
- Mooncake Fruit Custard Filling
- Mandarin, Almond & Cardamom Muffins
- Apple & Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- White Chocolate & Berry Cheesecake - Gluten Free
- Filipino Pandesal
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins
- Moreish Coffee Streusel Slice
- DATE, APRICOT AND CRANBERRY LOAF
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Donut ice-cream
- Chocolate Meringue Brownie Cake
- Melting Moments
- Chocky Rock Biscuits - Cornflake and choc chip biscuits
- Banana Bread Donuts
- Curried sausages
- Chocolate Malteser Slice