- 600 grams full fat cream, (600 ml)
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk, (395gm)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 150 grams Chocolate biscuit (OREO are perfect), crushed/broken into small pieces
- 2 package Crunchie bar OR violet crumble bar, crushed/broken in to small pieces
- 1 package Fresh Strawberries, hulled, (1 punnet) Blitzed to chosen size - chunky or smooth
Add cream and vanilla to bowl and mix on SPEED 2 as you pour the condensed milk into the mix through the lid.
Once all in increase to SPEED 3 for 2-3 minutes until mixture is thick and creamy. (I did this in two steps - 1 min 15 secs, followed by an additional 1 min - so 2min 15 sec total and it was perfect).
Pour into suitable container and freeze until set.
Fold through chosen variant SPEED 2 REVERSE 5 secs.
The variation ingredient may not be completely through the mix, but as you pour it into the freezing container it will mix a bit more. Adjust this time to your preference.
Vanilla Ice Cream
Accessories you need
Sorry about the picture - this is of the strawberry ice cream, the picture was an afterthought as my son was eating it!!!
This would work with just about any addition once the ice cream itself is made - I have tried each of these variations and it is a super creamy, easy and very quick ice cream to make.
To prepare the strawberries for the strawberry ice cream simply wash and hull then blitz 10 SEC on Speed 7 (adjust speed if you like it chunky)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Keto Ice Cream
- Eggless edible cookie dough
- Delectable Millionaire’s Shortbread (Caramel Slice)
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- Variation Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- Creamy Leche Flan
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- Chocolate Chia Pudding (Vegan)
- Chia Custard Pudding - adapted from Pete Evans recipe (Paleo)
- Thermo Cazza's Rocky Road
- Berry Yogurt Sorbet