- 1 can condensed milk, 395g
- 250 g Dark Chocolate Melts, used Cadbury
- 125 g white chocolate melts
- 50 g castor sugar premilled
- 30 g 100s and 1000s
- 6 crushed up Anzac Biscuits, or butternut snaps, basically a coconuty biscuit of choice
- 125 g M & M Mini's
- 1 package Maltesers Share bag
- 1 package chopped up Starburst gummie babies
- 50 g mini marshmallows
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Prepare rectangle deep dish oven tray, line with baking paper.
1. Add condensed milk with sugar, & chocolate melts into bowl. Mix speed 2.5 for 2mins at 50°. Scrape down sides and mix another 30secs-1min until all is melted and combined. Scrape down sides.
2. Add remaining ingredients mix 30secs at speed 1 to combine.
3. Pour into lined tray and let set until hard, cut up pieces and store in the fridge.
Accessories you need
At Easter Time - swap the bag of Maltesers with 1 packet of M & M Crispy Speckled eggs and the Starburst Gummies for 1 packet of MaltEaster Bunnies.
This is a great recipe to make with kids for teacher presents.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc Orange Bliss Balls
- Strawberry Tiramisu (kids friendly, no alcohol)
- Chocolate self saucing pudding
- Green Tea Panna Cotta
- Znoud el sit
- Variation Rice Pudding - recipe adapted to properly mix in the egg!
- Pineapple Rice Pudding
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Allergy Friendly Chocolate Balls
- Banana Tart
- Lotus biscuit kenef
- Apricot Nectar Cheesecake - No bake/unbaked