- 250 grams granita biscuits (one packet)
- 150 grams Carnation evaporated milk (cold)
- 1 package lemon jelly (85g)
- 1 package Philadelphia cream cheese (250g)
- 125 grams sugar
- 125 grams Butter
- 1 juice of lemon or lime (add zest too if you like)
- 200 grams Boiling water
Recipe is created for
Set oven to 180 degrees.
Boil kettle and measure out 200g or 1 cup. Add jelly crystals. Allow to cool.
Add butter to a small saucepan and melt. Meanwhile, place biscuits in TM bowl and mix until broken up. Add to the melted butter and mix. Place on base and sides of a spring form cake pan. Bake in oven for about 5 minutes. Cool.
Add the carnation milk to the TM bowl (no need to rinse if most of the crumbs are out). Mix on spped 9 for 2-3 minutes. Set aside. No need to rinse bowl. Add cheese, cooled jelly mixture, sugar, juice and zest to TM bowl and mix on speed 6 until it resembles cream. Add in the evaporated milk and mix on spped 6 for about 6 seconds.
Pour into cooled biscuit base. Place in fridge until set.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Oats, hazelnut, banana, chocolate chips muesli bar
- nutella custard
- Apple Crumble Pie
- Banana Cream Brûlée’s
- Pineapple Cheesecake Jars
- Lemon Cake Bliss Balls
- Zilm Chocolate Coconut Balls
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Layelle's Mahlabia (Milk pudding)
- Rima’s sugar syrup from cookidoo
- Rima’s Zuzu Saed’s Atayef
- Lemon Raw Balls (gluten free, sulphur free)
- Fish with ginger, chilli and soy dressing.
- Pear, Plum and Apple Jam
- What's Left in the Kitchen Spicy Noodle Soup
- Strawberry daiquiri
- Cambodian Marinated Braised Beef (with a Thai twist)
- Spicy sweet potato soup with chilli coriander cream
- Thai vietnamese noodle soup
- Thai Stir Fry Paste
- Spicy Thai Noodle Soup
- Vietnamese Prawn Noodle Salad
- Hot Thai Chilli Chicken