- 1/2 --- cup plain flour
- 4 level tbsp brown sugar
- 2 level tbsp Granulated sugar
- 4 level tbsp unsalted butter
- 3-4 level teaspoons Milk
- 3 scoops chocolate chips
- 1 pinches salt
- 1/2 level teaspoons vanilla extract
Recipe is created for
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- preheat oven to 160 degrees
scatter 1/2 cup of plain flour onto a baking tray.
cook until the temperature of the flour reaches 160 degrees.
(this is to ensure that any bacteria is killed)
remove and let cool
- Place the sugars, butter and salt into the Thermomix.
- Mix for 20 seconds on speed 4 or until combined
scrape down with spatula
- Add in milk and vanilla extract
mix 15 seconds speed 3
- Insert butterfly whisk
whisk 40 seconds, speed 3 or until light and fluffy
- Add in flour and Combine for 20 seconds on speed 2
Add chocolate chips
- Mix for 10 seconds on speed
- Remove from Thermomix bowl to serve
- This will keep in your refrigerator for up to one week.
This is to be eaten in this form and not used for any baking purposes
Heat treat plain flour
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Raspberry Rounds
- Sticky Date Pancakes
- Mocha Sorbet (Adult Version)
- Chocolate Sweet Potato Fudge
- Easy Lemon Cheesecake - No bake
- Vanilla Bean Gelato
- Galaktoboureko - Greek Vanilla Slice
- Rima’s tastyfood cremè brûlée donuts
- Stewed Blood Plums (for Crumbles) - Thermo Cazza
- Baileys Panna Cotta
- Healthy Avocado Chocolate Mousse
- Raspberry kombucha gummies