- 100 grams raw macadamia nuts, (see tips for nut free version)
- 85 grams Raw Honey
- 50 grams dried cranberries
- 30 grams pepitas
- 30 grams sesame seeds
- 30 grams chia seeds
- extra sesame and chia seeds, to roll bites in
Place macadamias into mixing bowl and chop 2 sec/speed 5.
Add remaining ingredients and combine 20 sec//speed 4.
Tip out mix into a flat dish with low sides and press flat, or roll into balls.
Place in refrigerator to firm up. Approximately 20 mins.
Cut into squares if not making balls.
Roll in extra sesame seeds and/or chia seeds and serve.
NUT FREE - substitute 100g extra of seed mix instead of macadamias
Substitute macadamias for cashews, or other nuts
Substitute dried cranberries for chopped dried figs, apricots or dates.
Substitute some of the seeds used for linseeds or sunflower seeds.
Toast mix lightly under a grill before refrigerating.
For a 'naughty' treat roll balls in some melted chocolate
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gingerbread Syrup
- Nanna's Tea Cake
- Strawberry and watermelon cake with vanilla cream (recipe by Nico Moretti)
- Choc mint cheese cake
- Quick fruit sponge
- Pretty in pink - ruby chocolate dessert
- Strawberry Cheesecake - no bake
- Classic chocolate fudge
- Vegan Peanut Butter/Caramel Sauce
- Green Goodness Chocolate Brownie Balls - Paleo & Vegan
- Raw Coconut Rough - paleo & vegan
- Chocolate & Peppermint Bliss Balls