- 250 grams Butter, chopped
- 200 grams dark chocolate, chopped
- 375 grams Strong Coffee
- 440 grams caster suger
- 225 grams self rasing flour
- 25 grams cocoa powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 level tablespoon Grand Marnier
- 100 grams dark choc, Chopped finely
- 80 grams cream
1h 10minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Preheat the oven to 180C(160C fan forced).
Grease a deep 25cm round cake pan; line base and side with baking paper.
Grate dark choc on Speed 8 for 5-10 secs, set aside. Place chopped butter in TM bowl and soften for 40sec at 50C on speed 4. Return chocolate to bowl with butter, sugar and coffee and cook for 2 mins at 50C on speed 4. Add flour,cocoa powder, eggs and liquer and mix 20-40 secs on speed 5-6.
Pour the mixture into the prepared pan(mixture is very liquid). Bake for approx 1 hour or until the surface of the cake is firm. Cool cake in pan.
Place chocolate in TM and grate for 30 secs on Speed 8. Add cream and cook for 2 mins at 50C on speed 5. Pour over cooled cake.
An adapted recipe
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Jules Bliss Balls
- Rocky Road
- Choc Mousse 2 ingredients low Fodmap
- Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Caramilk No Bake Cheesecake
- Bak Kwa(Chinese Pork Jerky)
- Homemade Chinese Fish Balls
- Kuih Seri Muka adapted to the Thermomix
- Ondeh Ondeh adapted to the TM
- Adapted Claypot Chicken Rice
- Clam Chowder
- Adapted Rainbow Cheesecake
- Upside-down sticky orange sponge cake(adapted)
- Topsy Turvy Lemon Meringue Pie
- Chorizo, cumin and tomato rice(Cajun dirty rice)
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Grain free chocolate mud cake cupcakes
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Nut butter Porridge
- Protein Bars
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake
- Easy Lemon Cake
- Gluten Free Shortcrust Pastry
- Strawberry & Cream Coconut Cocktail
- Satay Chicken