- 60 g lemon juice
- 3 teaspoons gelatine
- 2 tablespoons Maple syrup
- 12 feijoas, cut feijoa in half - spoon out pulp
- 500 g whipping cream
- 250 g white chocolate melts
- 1 Peel of a Lemon
1. Peel lemon rind.
2. Juice lemon and put juice and gelatine into a bowl and stir together.
3. Insert butterfly into TM bowl and whip cream til soft peak stage 13 - 20 sec/speed 3.5 (but check at 10 seconds - don't over whip). Put aside in fridge.
4. Rinse out TM bowl.
5. In TM bowl add lemon rind and mill for 10 sec/speed 9.
6. Add feijoas and maple syrup and blend 10 sec/speed 6.
7. Add gelatine and lemon juice and blend 3 sec/speed 6.
8. Pour back into bowl gelatine was in and set aside.
9. Wash TM bowl, blades and lid and dry well.
10. Mill white chocolate in TM bowl 10 sec/speed 9. Melt chocolate 4 min/37C/speed 2.
11. Add Feijoa mixture to TM bowl, blend 15 sec/speed 8. Scrape down the sides.
12. Add 1/3 of whipped cream, and with dial set to combine for 15-20 sec/.
13. Pour mixture into remaining whipped cream and fold through gently with a spatula.
14. Spoon into individual glasses and refrigerate a minimum of 4 hours. Serve with a sprinkle of freeze dried raspberry powder or fresh feijoa slices.
White Chocolate, Feijoa and Lemon Mousse
Accessories you need
You could add 10g of fresh ginger and mill it when you mill the lemon peel. This will give some zing.
You could also try this with orange peel and juice.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sticky Date Cheesecake with Caramel Fudge Sauce
- Choc Mint Bliss Ball Slice
- I’ve tried every vegan chocolate energy ball recipe going – this is the best one
- Peachy Whip
- JCN Protein Balls (sugar free)
- Quick n Easy Vanilla Slice
- Caramilk Vanilla Slice
- Roasted strawberry icecream
- Thermomix Fig Salami
- Almond and oat Bliss Balls
- Traditional Welsh Cakes