THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 120 g raw sugar
- 340 g Gluten free plain flour
- 25 g GF baking powder
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs
- 500 g Milk, (Cows, Rice, Soy, Goats, Coconut etc...)
- Spray oil
1. Place Sugar into mixing bowl & mill 10 sec / speed 10.
2. Add Flour & Baking Powder & mill 3 sec / speed 10.
3. Add Eggs, Vanilla, Milk & mix 10 sec / speed 5. Scrape down all the way to the bottom & mix 5 sec / soeed 5.
4. Transfer to a large bowl or leave it in the mixing bowl & let it rest for at least 10 minutes, can be left overnight, the mixture will thicken.
5.Heat a frying pan or hot plate over medium heat, when hot spray with oil. Pour in a laddle of mixture & cook until bubbles burst on the surface, about 1-2 minutes, then flip pancakes over & cook for a further 1 minute. Transfer to Thermoserver or plate.
Serve hot with your favourette toppings or allow to cool for a snack & also good for lunch boxes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- PINEAPPLE DOUGHNUTS
- DATE CRESCENT
- Easter chocolate egg nests
- Rima’s Lebanese Cocktail
- Aish al saraya
- Awwama (Lebanese sweet dumplings)
- Oat Milk Yogurt
- Rima’s Lebanese pistachio ice cream
- cocoa - energy balls (vegan&raw)
- Hazelnut and Amaranth Chocolate
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls