- 200 grams wholemeal plain flour
- 3 tsp raw sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp Carb Soda
- 300 grams soy milk
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Handfull Frozen Mixed Berries
1. Add lemon juice to soy milk (it will curdle a little, that is fine).
2. Weigh all ingredients into bowl.
3. Mix together 4 seconds, Speed 6.
4. Add soy milk and berries.
5. Mix together Reverse, Speed 4 until just combined. Do NOT overmix.
(add more flour or soy milk if needed until you get a thick pouring batter)
6. Pour into heated pan and cook till edges dry out and bubbles stay on surface unbroken. Flip and cook for about 90 seconds (depending on thickness of pancake).
Have all ingredients ready and heat fry pan to medium. Spray with a little olive oil.
Can be made with any fruit (or without) and served with banana, cinnamon apples, maple syrup etc.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls
- Variation pineapple and mango soft serve
- French Apple Tart with Pastry Cream
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Jules Bliss Balls