- 200 grams wholemeal plain flour
- 3 tsp raw sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp Carb Soda
- 300 grams soy milk
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Handfull Frozen Mixed Berries
1. Add lemon juice to soy milk (it will curdle a little, that is fine).
2. Weigh all ingredients into bowl.
3. Mix together 4 seconds, Speed 6.
4. Add soy milk and berries.
5. Mix together Reverse, Speed 4 until just combined. Do NOT overmix.
(add more flour or soy milk if needed until you get a thick pouring batter)
6. Pour into heated pan and cook till edges dry out and bubbles stay on surface unbroken. Flip and cook for about 90 seconds (depending on thickness of pancake).
Have all ingredients ready and heat fry pan to medium. Spray with a little olive oil.
Accessories you need
Can be made with any fruit (or without) and served with banana, cinnamon apples, maple syrup etc.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Rum and Raisin Icecream
- Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding
- Chocolate Mouse (translated from Schokoladen-Mousse recipe)
- Zserbo aka Gerbeaud cake (Hungarian layer cake)
- Jilly’s No Fail Rum Balls
- Gluten free sponge
- Christmas 🎄 jelly candys
- Variation Knafeh (Middle Eastern Custard Dessert)
- Lemon Slice
- gulten free rice cake
- Biscoff slice
- Variation Thermomix Russian Fudge