- 200 grams mixed berries, fresh or thawed, if frozen
- 50 grams apple juice, unsweetened
- 400 grams ricotta cheese, reduced fat or full fat
- 2 tablespoons lemon zest
- 70 grams Maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 120 grams Berries or fruit for garnish
- 4 sprigs Mint for garnish, optional
- 4 edible flowers for garnish, optional
1. Place fruit and apply juice in bowl speed 6, 5 seconds until smooth. Spoon equal amounts of berry sauce into 4 cocktail or parfait glasses.
2. Place ricotta, lemon zest, maple syrup, vanilla extract and cinnamon into bowl. Mix on speed 5 / 15 seconds. Layer the cream over the Berry Sauce.
3. Arrange berries / mint / edible flowers, if using.
4. Place in refrigerator, and allow to cool and set for approximately 2 hours before enjoying.
Berry Sauce with Rocotta Cream
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- Variation Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- Creamy Leche Flan
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- Chocolate Chia Pudding (Vegan)
- Chia Custard Pudding - adapted from Pete Evans recipe (Paleo)
- Thermo Cazza's Rocky Road
- Berry Yogurt Sorbet
- 3 Ingredient Choc Nice Cream
- Healthy Apple and Custard Crumble