- 220 g water
- 150 g sugar
- 1200 g fresh mango flesh or drained mango flesh from tinned mango
- 20 g Lime or Lemon juice
- 300 g coconut milk or thickened cream
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Add suagr and water to bowl 5 minutes / 100 / sp 2
Add mangos and lime or lemon juice to syrup in bowl
Puree 30 seconds / sp 9
Pour into large seperate bowl, leaving approximatly 250 g or one cup of mango mixture in thermomix bowl.
Add coconut cream or thickened cream (your choice) into thermomix bowl with reserved mango
Blend 10 seconds / sp 4
Pour cream mixture into a lined tin of your choice, I use a 25cm square tin lined with foil.
Freeze cream mixture until firm.
When frozen pour remaining mango mixture onto cream base and place back in the frezzer until frozen which can take several hours.
Cut and serve or palce into container pre cut in the freezer.
When linning the tin try not to crumpel the foil too much otherwise it can be difficult to remove once frozen.
This is a variation with less sugar and using coconut cream of Mal's Frozen Mango Bars on recipe community.
Monica's Thermo Cooking
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vanilla Slice
- Vanilla Fudge
- Chocolate caramel coconut balls
- Mel’s anything goes Rocky Road
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- SUTLIJASH (RICE PUDDING)
- Chocolate Mousse - 2 ingredients and egg free
- Cashew Custard, dairy free
- Sticky Date and Pear Cake
- Raspberry, almond, cacao and hemp bliss balls
- Pouring sugar-free low-fat Vanilla Custard
- Peppermint Crisp Chocolate Ripple Ice Cream Cake
- Tahini Paste
- Candied Citrus Peel
- Easy One Step Vanilla Yogurt Pot Set (Thermoserver set)
- Sticky Date Hot Cross Buns with Caramel Glaze
- 40 second Moist Chocolate Banana Mud cake Cupcakes
- Thermomix Fruit straps / leather - Anti Roll Ups
- Lamb, mint and rosemary pies
- Homemade BBQ / Barbeque Sauce
- Beetroot Hummus Wheat, Gluten, Sugar, Dairy Free
- Easy Thermomix Jersey Caramels - Wholefood
- Thermomix Pancakes Tasty Filling Fluffy pancakes