- 750 gram Frozen Strawberries
- 150 gram natural greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoon honey or agave
- 2 tablespoon Fresh squeezed lemon juice
Place yogurt, strawberries, honey and lemon jiuce in bowl.
Blend on speed 4 and gentle move dial up to speed 8, using spatula to help rotate ingredients.
Blend approx for 2 minutes until smooth and creamy
Accessories you need
I used my own fresh strawberries and froze them, so to not put pressure on my machine i quartered my strawberries.
Can be eaten immeditately or placed in an air tight container in the freezer for up to a month !
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc Mint Bliss Ball Slice
- I’ve tried every vegan chocolate energy ball recipe going – this is the best one
- Peachy Whip
- JCN Protein Balls (sugar free)
- Quick n Easy Vanilla Slice
- Caramilk Vanilla Slice
- Roasted strawberry icecream
- Thermomix Fig Salami
- Almond and oat Bliss Balls
- Traditional Welsh Cakes
- Hidden health pancakes