- 85 grams dried apricots
- 85 grams Dried Dates
- Boiling water
- 4 tbsp Organic desssicate coconut
- 3 tbsp Homemade Milo, recipe by Cathy Benson (found on www.forumthermomix.com)
- 1 tbsp C-LSA, See my recipe
- extra C-LSA, Homemade Milo and Coconut, to coat the balls
8Recipe is created for
Place dried fruit in a ceramic bowl and cover with boiling water for 10 minutes. Strain. Place fruit into the TM bowl and blitz for 8 seconds on speed 5. Scrape down sides of bowl. Add coconut, homemade Milo and C- LSA mix on speed 3 until combined.
Remove and roll into balls. Coat each with either coconut, homemade Milo or C-LSA. Refrigerate and enjoy!
Fruit and Nut Chocolate Balls
This recipe can easily be doubled or tripled.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana, coconut and choc chip Ice cream - vegan, egg free, DF
- 5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Energy Balls
- Guilt-free vegan Chocolate Balls
- Rocky Road
- Ice Cream Sandwich Cookies
- Macha Blancmange
- Strawberry and pear pancakes
- Orange and Poppy Seed Energy Balls
- Sticky Date Baked Cheesecake
- 4 ingredient Crunchie Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Raw Raspberry and Coconut Cheesecake
- Chocolate Truffles (Brazilian Brigadeiros)