- 1 pack Arnott's Marie Biscuits, roughly broken
- 1 Tin condensed Milk
- 2 heaped tablespoon cacoa powder
- 1 cup Shredded Coconut
- 1 Cup Baileys Irish Cream, (or disired amount)
- Extra coconut for rolling
Place biscuits into bowl and chop on speed8/10secs. Scrape down sides.
Add condensed milk, cacoa and coconut. Mix on speed 3/10secs.
Add desired amount of baileys. Mix until dough becomes wet and sticky.
Roll into balls and cover with extra coconut. Place on a tray in the fridge. Best served cold.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Layelle's Mahlabia (Milk pudding)
- Rima’s sugar syrup from cookidoo
- Rima’s Zuzu Saed’s Atayef
- Lemon Raw Balls (gluten free, sulphur free)
- Layali Lubnan (Lebanese Nights) by Layelle
- Fig Honey Almond Tart
- sweet chestnut
- Purple sweet potato soymilk
- Tofu Pudding
- Apricot Balls/Slice
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Custard with Protein Powder