- 1 pack Arnott's Marie Biscuits, roughly broken
- 1 Tin condensed Milk
- 2 heaped tablespoon cacoa powder
- 1 cup Shredded Coconut
- 1 Cup Baileys Irish Cream, (or disired amount)
- Extra coconut for rolling
Place biscuits into bowl and chop on speed8/10secs. Scrape down sides.
Add condensed milk, cacoa and coconut. Mix on speed 3/10secs.
Add desired amount of baileys. Mix until dough becomes wet and sticky.
Roll into balls and cover with extra coconut. Place on a tray in the fridge. Best served cold.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Healthy carrot, chia and walnut balls
- New York Baked Cheesecake
- Chocolate Magic Cake
- Knefah Cups
- Dutch chocolate pudding
- Steamed date, fig and chocolate puddings with caramel sauce
- Cherry Ripe Balls
- Peppermint Crisp Log
- family sized Apple and raspberry crumble
- Honeycomb ice cream
- Variation Passionfruit Curd