- 1 pack Arnott's Marie Biscuits, roughly broken
- 1 Tin condensed Milk
- 2 heaped tablespoon cacoa powder
- 1 cup Shredded Coconut
- 1 Cup Baileys Irish Cream, (or disired amount)
- Extra coconut for rolling
Place biscuits into bowl and chop on speed8/10secs. Scrape down sides.
Add condensed milk, cacoa and coconut. Mix on speed 3/10secs.
Add desired amount of baileys. Mix until dough becomes wet and sticky.
Roll into balls and cover with extra coconut. Place on a tray in the fridge. Best served cold.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apricot & coconut bites
- Pear Crumble - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Val's Pavlova
- Estelles Apple Crumble
- Vegan GF Homemade Chocolates
- Nut-free Bliss Balls
- Taste Christmas Cake
- Keto Chocolate Nut Seed balls
- Baked Lemon Curd Cheesecake/s
- MINT CHOC-CHIP NANAIMO BARS
- Apple & Rasperry Crumble