- 3 frozen mango, halves
- 4 Frozen Strawberries
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 cup frozen banana, cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence, (alcohol free)
- 2 tablespoons Unrefined coconut oil
- 4 tablespoons Coconut milk/other milk
8Recipe is created for
1) Blend all ingredients together in the thermomix for about 5 seconds on speed 8.
2) Scrape down the sides with a spatula.
3) Again blend ingredients for 5 seconds on speed 8.
4) Check ingredients are smooth, and not lumpy.
5) Blend again if necessary.
Accessories you need
It is best to freeze bananas sliced less than 2 cm thick, they are easier to blend.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten Free Fruit Crumble
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- 3 Ingredient Easy Lemon Tarts
- Lucuma Ice Cream
- Variation Palacinke (Croatian Crepes)
- Lemon cheesecake pots
- Hokey Pokey ice-cream slice
- Peanut butter bars
- Feijoa Bakewell tart
- Mars Bar Cheesecake
- Simple Jelly from Cordial