- 3 frozen mango, halves
- 4 Frozen Strawberries
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 cup frozen banana, cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence, (alcohol free)
- 2 tablespoons Unrefined coconut oil
- 4 tablespoons Coconut milk/other milk
8Recipe is created for
1) Blend all ingredients together in the thermomix for about 5 seconds on speed 8.
2) Scrape down the sides with a spatula.
3) Again blend ingredients for 5 seconds on speed 8.
4) Check ingredients are smooth, and not lumpy.
5) Blend again if necessary.
Accessories you need
It is best to freeze bananas sliced less than 2 cm thick, they are easier to blend.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gingerbread Syrup
- Nanna's Tea Cake
- Strawberry and watermelon cake with vanilla cream (recipe by Nico Moretti)
- Choc mint cheese cake
- Quick fruit sponge
- Pretty in pink - ruby chocolate dessert
- Strawberry Cheesecake - no bake
- Classic chocolate fudge
- Vegan Peanut Butter/Caramel Sauce
- Green Goodness Chocolate Brownie Balls - Paleo & Vegan
- Raw Coconut Rough - paleo & vegan
- Chocolate & Peppermint Bliss Balls