- 80 grams raw sugar
- 100 grams Cooked Beetroot, chopped into chunks
- 500g grams Frozen Berries
- 100 grams double cream
Recipe is created for
Pulverize sugar on speed 9 for 20 seconds
Weigh in cooked beetroot and frozen berries and crush on speed 8 for 10 seconds
Scrape down the sides and weigh in 100 grams of double cream, mix speed 9 for 30 to 40 seconds.
Serve immediately OR if it is a bit soft, freeze for about 30 minutes.
Fruity Beetroot dream
You can use raw beetroot which makes the flavour a bit more earthy. This is really nice and creamy. The beetroot adds a lovely rich red colour. I started doing this to get vegetables into my son who is generally a veg free zone.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apricot Roll Ups / Fruit Leathers - @Thermo.Cazza
- Sticky Date Cheesecake with Caramel Fudge Sauce
- Choc Mint Bliss Ball Slice
- I’ve tried every vegan chocolate energy ball recipe going – this is the best one
- Peachy Whip
- JCN Protein Balls (sugar free)
- Quick n Easy Vanilla Slice
- Caramilk Vanilla Slice
- Roasted strawberry icecream
- Thermomix Fig Salami
- Almond and oat Bliss Balls
- Chicken with mandarin and star anise
- Gluten Free White Baguette
- Pumpkin Cupcake with Ginger Icing
- Dulche de leche (3 ingredients)
- Chestnut Cupcakes with Caramel Filling and Chestnut buttercream icing
- Black Russian Cupcake and Kahlua Buttercream Icing
- Asian Flavour Fish Quenelles (Varoma)
- Hot Water Pastry Beef Mince Snack Pie
- Hot Water Pastry
- Edmonds Brandy Snaps
- Raw Simnel Cake
- Salmon with Ginger and Coriander