- 80 g raw sugar
- 600-650 g seasonal fruit frozen, cut into pieces (3-4 cm) as needed
- 70 g natural yoghurt or thick coconut cream
- Place raw sugar into mixing bowl and mill 10 sec/speed 9.
- Add seasonal fruit and chop 1 min/speed 10, with aid of spatula. Scrape down sides and bottom of mixing bowl with spatula to loosen mixture.
- Process an additional 20 sec/speed 8 if required.
- Insert butterfly whisk. Add yoghurt or coconut cream and mix 1 min/speed 4 or until a soft and smooth conistency is achieved.
- Serve immediately or place into the freezer in a freezable container until ready to serve.
A variety of frozen berries or exotic fruits can be found in the freezer section of your local supermarket.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rima’s Lebanese Cocktail
- Aish al saraya
- Awwama (Lebanese sweet dumplings)
- Oat Milk Yogurt
- Rima’s Lebanese pistachio ice cream
- cocoa - energy balls (vegan&raw)
- Hazelnut and Amaranth Chocolate
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen