- 80 g raw sugar
- 600-650 g seasonal fruit frozen, cut into pieces (3-4 cm) as needed
- 70 g natural yoghurt or thick coconut cream
- Place raw sugar into mixing bowl and mill 10 sec/speed 9.
- Add seasonal fruit and chop 1 min/speed 10, with aid of spatula. Scrape down sides and bottom of mixing bowl with spatula to loosen mixture.
- Process an additional 20 sec/speed 8 if required.
- Insert butterfly whisk. Add yoghurt or coconut cream and mix 1 min/speed 4 or until a soft and smooth conistency is achieved.
- Serve immediately or place into the freezer in a freezable container until ready to serve.
A variety of frozen berries or exotic fruits can be found in the freezer section of your local supermarket.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Raspberry Swirl Cheesecakes
- Raw vegan peanut butter slice (converted from @nourishnotpunish)
- Raw vegan jam donut balls
- Risotto of Dried Fruits
- Lemon Delicious Pudding
- Crandate choc balls
- Lemon Bars
- Naked bliss balls
- Chocolate Weetbix Bliss Balls
- Dairy Free Chocolate Coconut Ice-cream Fructose Free
- Raw Vegan Lemon Cheesecake
- Salted Caramel Cheese Cake Slice (No Bake)
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Black bean tomato soup with coriander lime cream
- Warm apple pie smoothie bowl
- Spicy cauliflower soup
- Broccoli and blue cheese soup
- Lemon curd - Louise Keats
- Steamed pistachio cheesecakes with mango
- Louise Keats Lemon tart