Fruity dream (soft serve ice cream)
- 80 g raw sugar
- 600-650 g seasonal fruit frozen, cut into pieces (3-4 cm) as needed
- 70 g natural yoghurt or thick coconut cream
- Place raw sugar into mixing bowl and mill 10 sec/speed 9.
- Add seasonal fruit and chop 1 min/speed 10, with aid of spatula. Scrape down sides and bottom of mixing bowl with spatula to loosen mixture.
- Process an additional 20 sec/speed 8 if required.
- Insert butterfly whisk. Add yoghurt or coconut cream and mix 1 min/speed 4 or until a soft and smooth conistency is achieved.
- Serve immediately or place into the freezer in a freezable container until ready to serve.
A variety of frozen berries or exotic fruits can be found in the freezer section of your local supermarket.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sherbie Fudge
- Breastfeeding (Lactation) Bliss Balls
- Variation Healthy Apricot, Nut & Seeds Bliss Balls
- Fruity yoghurt flavoring
- Banana, Strawberry and Kale ice cream, dairy free, sugar free, GAPS friendly
- Coconut and Apricot Chia Pudding
- Choc Orange Bliss Balls
- Choc Topping- Paleo or not
- Yummy Carrot Spice Bliss Balls
- Cranberry and Cashew Protein Balls
- Healthy Gummies
- Cold marshmallow
- Steamed pistachio cheesecakes with mango
- Louise Keats Lemon tart
- Hot cross buns
- Chocolate hazelnut kisses
- Fennel, date and nut bread
- Tomato pasta with vegetables and feta (TM31)
- Fruit and nut muesli (TM31)
- Quick fruit sorbet (TM31)
- Crunchy carrot salad (TM31)
- Three cheese and spinach rolls (TM31)
- Kawakawa smoked NZ lamb with native herb, beetroot, garlic cream and ancient grain wafers - Chef Dave Anderson
- Golden latte - Louise Keats