- 80 g raw sugar
- 600-650 g seasonal fruit frozen, cut into pieces (3-4 cm) as needed
- 70 g natural yoghurt or thick coconut cream
- Place raw sugar into mixing bowl and mill 10 sec/speed 9.
- Add seasonal fruit and chop 1 min/speed 10, with aid of spatula. Scrape down sides and bottom of mixing bowl with spatula to loosen mixture.
- Process an additional 20 sec/speed 8 if required.
- Insert butterfly whisk. Add yoghurt or coconut cream and mix 1 min/speed 4 or until a soft and smooth conistency is achieved.
- Serve immediately or place into the freezer in a freezable container until ready to serve.
Accessories you need
A variety of frozen berries or exotic fruits can be found in the freezer section of your local supermarket.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rice Krispie Bars
- Rhonda's Rocky Road
- Low FODMAP Choc Peanut Bliss Balls
- Tenina's Salted Caramel Ice Cream
- Peanut Bites
- Lemon Cake dairy, nut & wheat free
- Healthier Vanilla Custard
- Orange Cake - Light and tasty
- Giant Choc Chip Cookie Cake
- Nutella Skillet Brownie
- Quick blueberry (or any fruit) pie!
- Healthy Choc Chip Cookie Dough Protein Balls
- Parmesan cheese crisps
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles