- 50 grams unsalted butter
- 375 grams dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- 375 grams sweetened condensed milk
Place all indredients into the Thermomix bowl. Mix at 50' / speed 3 / 5 min (or until melted)
Line a baking dish with baking paper.
Pour mixture into dish in an even layer.
Cool in the fridge for 1-2 hours OR overnight.
Use a warm knife to cut the fudge into small pieces for serving.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Allergy Friendly Chocolate Balls
- Banana Tart
- Lotus biscuit kenef
- Apricot Nectar Cheesecake - No bake/unbaked
- Vegan Carrot Cake
- White Chocolate Mud Cake
- Aunty Maree's Best Banana Cake Ever
- It’s Lime Cheesecake!
- LONG JOHNS (CREAM DOUGHNUT)
- Shady Grady Cheesecake
- Meghli مغلي