- 120 grams macadamias
- 180 grams medjool dates, pips removed
Recipe is created for
Throw macadamias and dates into mixing bowl and mix on speed 9 / 30 seconds.
Tip onto baking paper and roll out until 1cm thick.
Chill in fridge for 10 minutes.
Cut into 2cm x 1cm pieces.
Hide immedietely.. these get eaten quickly... hence the lack of pieces in the photo.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vanilla Slice
- Vanilla Fudge
- Chocolate caramel coconut balls
- Mel’s anything goes Rocky Road
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- SUTLIJASH (RICE PUDDING)
- Chocolate Mousse - 2 ingredients and egg free
- Cashew Custard, dairy free
- Sticky Date and Pear Cake
- Raspberry, almond, cacao and hemp bliss balls
- Pouring sugar-free low-fat Vanilla Custard