- 150 g water
- 250 g brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanillesugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 400 g almonds
- 20 g sugar
Add water, brown sugar, vanillesugar and cinnamon into mixing bowl and cook 3 min / VAROMA / speed 1.
Add almonds and cook again for 20-25 min / VAROMA / / speed 1 without the measering cup!
place almonds on baking tray with baking paper and separate them a little bit, sprinkle the 20 g sugar on top (i think it makes it bit more crunchie) and place into hot oven for 10-13 min / 160 deg.
Check a few time, when little bubbles come up take the tray out. give it another stir and separate almonds again... when cold and dry place them in little bags or jars as little xmas presents... great idea as handmade sweets...
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- I’ve tried every vegan chocolate energy ball recipe going – this is the best one
- Peachy Whip
- JCN Protein Balls (sugar free)
- Quick n Easy Vanilla Slice
- Caramilk Vanilla Slice
- Roasted strawberry icecream
- Thermomix Fig Salami
- Almond and oat Bliss Balls
- Traditional Welsh Cakes
- Hidden health pancakes
- Mars Bar Cheesecake
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce
- Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Pizza Dough
- Pecan biscuits
- Peachy Whip
- Zucchini Relish / Pickle
- Zucchini Bread and Butter Pickle
- Zucchini and Bean Chutney
- Sausages with onion gravy and vegetables
- Plum and Zucchini Relish
- Spicy Peanut Satay Sauce (Thick)
- Chickpea Dosa