- 150 g water
- 250 g brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanillesugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 400 g almonds
- 20 g sugar
Add water, brown sugar, vanillesugar and cinnamon into mixing bowl and cook 3 min / VAROMA / speed 1.
Add almonds and cook again for 20-25 min / VAROMA / / speed 1 without the measering cup!
place almonds on baking tray with baking paper and separate them a little bit, sprinkle the 20 g sugar on top (i think it makes it bit more crunchie) and place into hot oven for 10-13 min / 160 deg.
Check a few time, when little bubbles come up take the tray out. give it another stir and separate almonds again... when cold and dry place them in little bags or jars as little xmas presents... great idea as handmade sweets...
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls
- Variation pineapple and mango soft serve
- French Apple Tart with Pastry Cream
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- White chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- Choc Peppermint Fudgey Bean Biscuits- Egg, gluten and nut free.
- 30 Second Whole Lemon Cake
- Gingerbread Loaf
- Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- White Chocolate and Apricot Hot Cross Buns
- Vic’s Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Marinara Sauce
- Easy Peel Steamed Peaches
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Zucchini Donuts
- Pate au Pistou