- 150 g water
- 250 g brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanillesugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 400 g almonds
- 20 g sugar
Add water, brown sugar, vanillesugar and cinnamon into mixing bowl and cook 3 min / VAROMA / speed 1.
Add almonds and cook again for 20-25 min / VAROMA / / speed 1 without the measering cup!
place almonds on baking tray with baking paper and separate them a little bit, sprinkle the 20 g sugar on top (i think it makes it bit more crunchie) and place into hot oven for 10-13 min / 160 deg.
Check a few time, when little bubbles come up take the tray out. give it another stir and separate almonds again... when cold and dry place them in little bags or jars as little xmas presents... great idea as handmade sweets...
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana, coconut and choc chip Ice cream - vegan, egg free, DF
- 5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Energy Balls
- Guilt-free vegan Chocolate Balls
- Rocky Road
- Ice Cream Sandwich Cookies
- Macha Blancmange
- Strawberry and pear pancakes
- Orange and Poppy Seed Energy Balls
- Sticky Date Baked Cheesecake
- 4 ingredient Crunchie Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Raw Raspberry and Coconut Cheesecake
- Chocolate Truffles (Brazilian Brigadeiros)