- 150 g water
- 250 g brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanillesugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 400 g almonds
- 20 g sugar
Add water, brown sugar, vanillesugar and cinnamon into mixing bowl and cook 3 min / VAROMA / speed 1.
Add almonds and cook again for 20-25 min / VAROMA / / speed 1 without the measering cup!
place almonds on baking tray with baking paper and separate them a little bit, sprinkle the 20 g sugar on top (i think it makes it bit more crunchie) and place into hot oven for 10-13 min / 160 deg.
Check a few time, when little bubbles come up take the tray out. give it another stir and separate almonds again... when cold and dry place them in little bags or jars as little xmas presents... great idea as handmade sweets...
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Allergy Friendly Chocolate Balls
- Banana Tart
- Lotus biscuit kenef
- Apricot Nectar Cheesecake - No bake/unbaked
- Vegan Carrot Cake
- White Chocolate Mud Cake
- Aunty Maree's Best Banana Cake Ever
- It’s Lime Cheesecake!
- LONG JOHNS (CREAM DOUGHNUT)
- Shady Grady Cheesecake
- Meghli مغلي
- Empanada Pastry
- Vanilla Custard Cake - Modified (from Bargain Mums)
- apple pie bliss balls
- Coffee Scroll Biscuits
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- Moist & Light Chocolate Cupcakes with chocolate buttercream icing
- Banana and walnut muffins
- Cinnamon scrolls
- Chicken Fricassee (great with Smoked Chicken)
- Chorizo Risotto