- 170 grams Butter
- 200 grams sugar, I used rapadura
- 90 grams golden syrup
- 1 egg
- 1 level tablespoons water
- 350 grams plain flour
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1/2 level tablespoons baking powder
- 1 level teaspoon bicarb of soda
- 3/4 level teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 level teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 level teaspoon salt
- 200 grams Milk
- 300 grams cream
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 level teaspoon vanilla essence
- 120 grams sugar
24h 0minPreparation 24h 0minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
Chop butter and cream together in bowl the butter, sugar and golden syrup using butterfly for 2 min / 60degrees / speed2
Add in egg and water - mix for 5 seconds / Speed 3
Add all dry ingrediants and blend for 10 seconds - speed 5
pour out 1 large cookie (enough for your icecream approx 1/3 total dough) and other smaller cookies onto lined baking tray for the cookie jar. Bake in moderate oven 8-10mins.
This cookie dough will remain soft and chewy
Recipe based on recipe from Allrecipes.com.au
'BIG SOFT GINGER BISCUITS'
Add all ingrediants and cook 5 minutes / 80 degrees / speed 4
pour into shallow tray and freeze at least 6 hours or until just firm
Cut up icecream into chunks, add in 5 broken up Ginger bread biscuits and blend 10 seconds / speed 7
You will be left with a few big chunks of cookie - this is good !!!
Freeze again (6hours)
A good idea to do icecream and freeze one day, and next day cook biscuit and add to icecream to freeze again
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Basque Cheesecake
- Paleo dates, macadamia and cacao bliss balls
- Choc Mint Hummus
- Sticky Date Pudding with Caramel Sauce
- Coconut matcha panna cotta
- Macarons with White Chocolate and Raspberry Ganache
- TLC Buttercream
- Deconstructed eton mess - Beni Orwell
- Red Velvet Chia Pudding
- No-bake ricotta cheesecake - Russell Blaikie
- Quick & easy vegan snickers (adapted from Wholefood Simply)
- Summer Italian donuts with passionfruit curd, whipped ricotta, spiced sugar, passionfruit gelato, pistachio and freeze dried raspberry crumble - Dominique Rizzo