- 190 grams white sugar
- 130 grams brown sugar
- 200 grams Gluten Free SR Flour
- 75 grams Butter Cubed
- 75 grams Coconut
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon spice
- 1000 grams Granny Smith Apples, peeled, cored and quarted
- 25 grams Butter
- 15 grams brown sugar
Recipe is created for
Pre-heat oven to 180°C
1. Add crumble ingredients to thermomix bowl and mix Speed 6 for a few seconds until resembles a crumble mixture.
2. Line a tray with greaseproof paper and bake crumble mix for 15 minutes - stirring half way through cooking. (This first bake is not necessary if you are in a hurry - this bake gives crumble enough crunch so it does not go soggy when fruit juices bubble up - with thanks to (//www.britishlarder.co.uk/twice-baked-quince-and-hazelnut-crumble-with-quince-custard/#axzz2eGUUSNba)
3. Cool crumble mix
1. Place peeled, cored and quartered apples, butter and brown sugar to thermomix bowl.
2.Cook 100° for 5-6 minutes on speed 1
3. Pour apple filling into ramekins or casserole dish and top with cooled crumble
4 Bake 15 minutes until golden brown.
5. Serve with TM custard, cream or ice cream - of if you want to be really decandent all 3!
Accessories you need
This crumble mixture is one of our families favourite and I have converted to thermomix in honour of my Mum who passed away in July this year. If you find it too sweet you can certainly cut down the sugar. Mum's recipe just called for regular flour but i use GF flour due to gluten intolerance in the family.
This makes quite a lot of crumble - so is great to keep in fridge and have handy for when you want to whip up a quick desert.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Aish al saraya
- Awwama (Lebanese sweet dumplings)
- Oat Milk Yogurt
- Rima’s Lebanese pistachio ice cream
- cocoa - energy balls (vegan&raw)
- Hazelnut and Amaranth Chocolate
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls
- Gluten Free Shortcrust Pastry
- Gluten Free Yo Yo's
- Gluten Free Old Fashioned Sultana Biscuits
- Gluten Free Anzac Biscuits
- Greek Yoghurt Ranch Dip
- Gluten Free Spiced Fruit Loaf
- Almond Sesame Crackers (LCHF)
- Gluten Free Shortbread Biscuits
- Gluten Free Buttercake
- Christmas Pudding - Gluten Free or Regular
- Gluten Free Jaffa Cakes
- GLUTEN FREE CRISPY BATTER FOR FISH
- Aish al saraya
- Grandma's Yo-Yo's
- Fatet chicken shawerma
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- Broccoli and Kale Soup
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Worcestershire Sauce (paleo, AIP)
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Sri Lankan-style Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Dr Frank's Paleo Grain Free Bread/Focaccia