- 100 grams medjool dates, Pitted
- 80 grams desicated coconut
- 25 grams raw cacao powder
- 20 grams coconut oil, Melted
- 100 grams raw macadamia nuts
- 50 grams Pure Maple Syrup
- 60 grams coconut oil, Melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 50 grams filtered water
- 250 grams Fresh strawberries, Hulled
- 1 pinch himalayan pink salt
Place Dates, Coconut and Cacao Powder into the Mixing Bowl. Mix for 20 Seconds on Speed 7
Add Melted Coconut Oil and combine for 10 seconds on Speed 5
Place mixture into a Round Springfrom cake tin and press down with the MC (Measuring Cup) until nicely compact. Place into the freezer to set while you prepare the filling
No need to wash the bowl for the next step!
Place Macadamia Nuts into the mixing bowl and mix for 20 seconds on speed 7 or until a nutty paste is achieved.
Add all remaining ingredients except the Strawberries. Mix together for 30 seconds on speed 7
Add Strawberries and mix for 10-15 seconds on speed 5
Poor mixture onto the already prepared base and smooth out with the spatula.
Place into the freezer for at least 1.5 hours
Remove from freezer 10 minutes before serving and cut with a wet knife.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Malteser slice
- Strawberry Carrot Leather
- Breakfast Bliss Balls
- Easy Peasy Chocolate Mousse
- Strawberry Chia Pudding
- White chocolate mousse logs
- All American Chocolate Shake
- White Chocolate & Coconut Custard
- Quick Freezer Chocolate
- Quick Reliable Fudge
- Mums Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding
- Redskin Fudge