- 100 grams medjool dates, Pitted
- 80 grams desicated coconut
- 25 grams raw cacao powder
- 20 grams coconut oil, Melted
- 100 grams raw macadamia nuts
- 50 grams Pure Maple Syrup
- 60 grams coconut oil, Melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 50 grams filtered water
- 250 grams Fresh strawberries, Hulled
- 1 pinch himalayan pink salt
1h 35minPreparation 1h 35minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
9Afternoon tea Lunch Snack Supper Alcohol-free Egg free Gluten free Lactose free Non-dairy Vegetarian Autumn Christmas Easter Father's Day Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter Baking Cooking Freezing BBQ Birthday Children birthday Everyday Holiday Party Easy Natural Quick Cake Custard/mousse Ice cream Praline/sweets Tart Dessert
Place Dates, Coconut and Cacao Powder into the Mixing Bowl. Mix for 20 Seconds on Speed 7
Add Melted Coconut Oil and combine for 10 seconds on Speed 5
Place mixture into a Round Springfrom cake tin and press down with the MC (Measuring Cup) until nicely compact. Place into the freezer to set while you prepare the filling
No need to wash the bowl for the next step!
Place Macadamia Nuts into the mixing bowl and mix for 20 seconds on speed 7 or until a nutty paste is achieved.
Add all remaining ingredients except the Strawberries. Mix together for 30 seconds on speed 7
Add Strawberries and mix for 10-15 seconds on speed 5
Poor mixture onto the already prepared base and smooth out with the spatula.
Place into the freezer for at least 1.5 hours
Remove from freezer 10 minutes before serving and cut with a wet knife.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Caramilk No Bake Cheesecake
- White Chocolate, Cherry Brandy Balls
- Churros - Gluten free
- Chocolate avocado mousse
- Fresh mango muesli
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl