- 400 grams brown rice
- 125 grams unsalted butter
- 125 grams brown sugar
- 50 grams golden syrup
- 2 extra large egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon baking powder, page 38 of Basic Cookbook
- 1 tablespoon xanthan gum
- 2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon Ground Clove
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 250 grams raw sugar
- 20 grams gluten free cornflour
- 3 tablespoon water
3h 12minPreparation 3h 0minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add brown rice to bowl and mill for 2 minutes speed 9, set aside
2. Add butterfly attachment, cream butter, sugar and golden syrup together on speed 3 for 1 minute or until light and fluffy
3. Add one egg yolk at a time and mix for a further 1 minute
4. Remove butterfly attachment
5. Add reserved brown rice flour along with baking powder, xanthan gum, ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, clove and vanilla extract.
6. for 1 minute or until dough has come together
7. Remove dough from bowl and form 2 balls, wrap into cling wrap
8. Place in fridge for 1 hour or until firm
9. Preheat oven to 160oC
10. Roll dough between 2 sheets of baking paper to 5mm thickness.
11. Search net for free printable templates, cut templates and place onto prepared dough, cut neatly around template.
12. Transfer to tray/s and bake 10-12 minutes or until edges are firm
13. Allow to cool completely on a wire tray
1. Add raw sugar and mill for 1 minute speed 9
2. Add cornflour and water and mix for a further minute or until combined
1. Fill icing into piping bag and assemble house as per template guidelines by piping sufficient icing to hold the house together.
2. Decorate with your choice of lollies
3. If you have left over dough, make Christmas trees to decorate the board or cut into stars and stack together to make trees, be as creative as you like.
This recipe is also suitable for TM31
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen
- Date rolls
- Sugar fried chestnut ls
- Musk Stick Fudge
- Chocolate creams
- LCHF Raw Caramel Slice
- Vegan Oreo No Bake Cheesecake with Choc Ripple Base
- Dairy Free Vanilla Custard
- Dairy free Honey Joys
- Dairy free soy free chocolate ice cream
- Date and almond butter chocolates
- Apple Rhubarb Crumble
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Scallion chicken
- cron milk
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice
- Roast cauliflower dhal soup
- Iced Chocolate Biscuits
- Sugar fried chestnut ls
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Zingy lime and lemon marmalade
- Hearty Beef Stew With Dumplings
- Nonna’s Spaghetti Sauce
- The Best Ever White Chocolate Mud Cake